Celox RAPID Ribbon is proven to stop bleeding independent of the clotting cascade, which is
critical to survival in the hypovolemic, hypothermic or anticoagulated patient. Celox RAPID
Ribbon gauze can be rapidly applied to a wound within half the time of competitive devices.
THE FASTEST ACTING HAEMOSTATIC GAUZE.
The fastest acting haemostatic gauze, that stops severe arterial bleeding with only 60 seconds
- Works with just 60 seconds compression
- Stops severe bleeding – fast
- Rapid action reduces blood loss
- Stops hypothermic bleeding as found in severe traumatic injuries.
- Dimensions: 3in W x 5ft L
- Requires minimal compression time compared to 3 minutes of compression for Combat Gauze. (per instructions for use)
- Celox™ RAPID Ribbon is the only haemostatic cleared by the FDA for one (1) minute of compression
- Celox™ RAPID Ribbon gauze reduces blood loss by 60% compared to Combat Gauze.
- Celox™ RAPID Ribbon gauze uses the same chitosan technology as Celox™ gauze, which obtained highest observed survival of 90% versus 70% by Combat Gauze XL™ in US DOD testing.
- Works independent of the clotting cascade
- Ideal treatment for tourniquet conversion of prolonged field care casualties
- Utilizes 60% less material compared to Combat Gauze to achieve better results
- Demonstrates significantly stronger clot formation after treatment at time intervals of 1 minute, 3 minutes and 20 minutes, in comparative testing against Chitogauze™ and Combat Gauze
- Improved haemostatic, proven to stop moderate to severe bleeding, even in coagulopathic patients.
- 5ft Z-Fold packs faster than other 12ft competitive gauzes.
- Less compression time compared to Combat Gauze
- Demonstrates decreased secondary blood loss in comparison to Combat Gauze
- Maintains volume and adhesion to wet tissue during use, helping it to stay in place during evacuation while maintaining haemostasis
5-year shelf life
Packaged Dimensions (EA): L 13 cm x H 9 cm x W 1.3 cm
Deployed Dimensions: 2.5 cm x 152 cm